Some people have a problem using the 'official' set up phrase -
"I deeply and completely love and accept myself."
Don't worry about the words or force the statement if you feel it doesn't suit you.
Try something less emotionally loaded like "I'm ok" or "I'm alright" these will work well too.
- What is Tapping?
- How does Tapping work, how will it help me?
- Is it safe to use tapping on my own?
- What are SUDs levels?
- What are Energy Reversals?
- Tapping Works so quickly, how do I know it's effective?
- How do I know if it's really EFT helping me?
- Why do you call EFT Tapping?
- Does Tapping ever fail?
- Can tapping be used to achieve positive goals?
- Does Tapping have lasting effects?
- Using The Hand Points for Tapping
- Can Tapping be used with children?
- Can tapping take away too much fear
- Will tapping prevent me having insight?